Social Media Marketer
13101 Magisterial Drive, Louisville, KY
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized professional who finds joy in engaging an audience through social media. In this position, you will work with one of our largest clients to become an expert in their offerings and take their brand’s online presence to the next level. You must be able to assist in creating consistent, effective content on all social media platforms that appeal to their large community of loyal customers and promote their products and services to new audiences through listening and engagement.
To learn more and apply for our paid and un-paid student internships, please click here.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the build and execution social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company policies
- Assist in creating and implementing social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Assist in tracking and analyzing analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Occasionally work directly with customers to give marketing advice and improve their social media strategy
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing and social media advertising.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics and analytics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability