13101 Magisterial Drive, Louisville, KY
We are looking for a star Project Manager to lead our team of marketing geniuses and digital brand developers. Our ideal candidate is a leader, a problem solver and someone with impeccable organizational skills. We want someone to take our organization to the next level—someone better than us—someone we can learn from… someone with super powers! Is it you?
We are a marketing agency that builds businesses. We own and operate multiple start-ups and have hundreds of clients both small and large. We need you to be the glue holding together all our various interests and client projects. We have a significant pipeline of new work from our great clients that keep us very busy. Being this busy and successful requires us, and this candidate, to have an eye for detail… an eye that enables you to make an immediate impact on the companies we serve from the day you join the team.
Our project manager will be a key influencer, a self-starter, and someone who pursues efficiency. We will look to you to develop internal procedures to streamline our operations. Your efforts will result in our delivery of a perfect customer experience for our clients through your forward-thinking communication, organizational, and managerial skills.
If you’re a dragon slayer right out of college and ready to be a part of something great and have the guts and leadership to do this job we want to hear from you! Experience is a plus, but we’re also looking for fresh and innovative ideas. Build your legacy with Crosby Interactive.
- Preferred – 2+ Years of college in business, marketing or related field
- Preferred – Experience managing 10+ team members daily
- Previous marketing/digital agency experience a plus
- Great with new technology and marketing strategies
- The ability and desire to work 40-60 hours per week
- Manage projects: scopes, timelines, produce supporting documentation, and overall budgets
- Manage team members: Create and assign tasks, manage team member’s schedules and goals
- Quality control: ensure our team always produces the best work and service possible
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely organized
- Great communicator
- Highly self-confident and not easily rattled
- Master problem solver
- Quick learner and Fantastic teacher
- Job Type: Full-time